Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:49:17 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Rodrigo Briceno <rbriceno@sanigest.com>
Subject:      replacing a number

Dear experts. I found a mistake in my database and I don’t know how to solve it. The question is that I have an id number (1653100) that appeared in my database as 16531000, that is the same figure but with one more zero. I see a problem because the other 235 identifiers are correct, so how can I change this specific data without affecting the other ones? There is nothing similar like find and replace in my spss v11.0…

Thanks again for your invaluable help

Rodrigo Briceño

Consultant

Sanigest International