Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:04:21 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <jim1stat@YAHOO.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: clear log
Comments: To: Lixiong Gu <gulixiong@GMAIL.COM>

Hi Lixiong,

See: http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0407B&L=sas- l&P=R5008&D=1&H=0&O=D&T=1

You might try to specify a nul file as the altlog SAS startup parameter as well.

Regards - Jim. -- Y. (Jim) Groeneveld, MSc., Biostatistician, Science Team Vitatron B.V., Meander 1051, 6825 MJ Arnhem P.O.Box 5227, 6802 EE Arnhem, the Netherlands Tel: +31/0 26 376 7365, Fax: +31/0 26 376 7305 Jim.Groeneveld_AT_Vitatron.com (replace _AT_ by AT sign) http://www.vitatron.com, http://home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld

My computer multi-boots OS's, each of them adapting the DST twice a year.

[common disclaimer]