Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:47:41 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Doherty <mdoherty@NERI.ORG>
Subject:      GLM MANOVA to Mixed

I'm trying to get around the issue with SAS in that the post hocs run for a MANOVA are univariate post hocs -- not post hocs based on the MANOVA.

So, my question is, can I get post hocs based on the MANOVA? If not, can I convert to proc mixed, and if so how?

If I need to convert to proc mixed, can somebody show me how to do so using the following code?

I have two subscales, X and Y, at time 1 and time 2. So, naturally, the variables are X1, X2, Y1 and Y2. I'm controlling for age, group and education level.

proc glm data = XXX; title '4 group 2 subscales age & edu'; class intgrp; model X1 X2 Y1 Y2 = group age education/nouni; manova h=group M= X2 - X1, Y2 - Y1/ SUMMARY; lsmeans group; run;