Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:07:26 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Martin Sherman <MSherman@loyola.edu>
Subject:      Estimated SE and estimated SD in Factorial GLM

Dear List: I haven't been able to make much progress in calculating the estimated SEs and estimated SDs in a factorial design with unequal N's. I was wondering whether anyone could point me in the right direction. thanks,

Martin F. Sherman, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology Loyola College 222 B Beatty Hall 4501 North Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21210

410 617-2417 (Office) 410 617-5341 (FAX) msherman@loyola.edu