Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:20:31 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Chuck Enright <chuck_sas@CFEDATA.COM>
Subject:      Re: ERROR: Variable lease_begin_date has been defined as both
              character and numeric.
Comments: To: Bhavani Shankar <bhavani.shankar@INDIA.BIRLASOFT.COM>

Bhavani,

What attribute do you want Lease_Begin_Date to have when finished?

DATA TEST; SET abcrowhist (IN=A) bbcrowhist (IN=B RENAME=(Lease_Begin_Date=Lease_Begin_Date_X)) jpcROWHIST (IN=C) fbROWHIST (IN=D);

IF B THEN NEW_Lease_Begin_Date = INPUT(Lease_Begin_Date, MMDDYY10.); ELSE NEW_Lease_Begin_Date = Lease_Begin_Date;

RUN;