Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:48:47 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ya Huang <ya.huang@AMYLIN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Table calculations
Comments: To: Kimberly Ann Fernandes <kafernan@UWATERLOO.CA>

A very good candidate for proc sql:

data xx; input Center x m y; cards; 1 0 2 0 2 0 4 3 2 1 2 2 3 0 5 3 3 1 3 1 ;

proc sql; select *, max(case when x=0 then y else . end)/max(case when x=1 then y else . end) as d from xx group by center order by center,x ; -------

Center x m y d ------------------------------------------------ 1 0 2 0 . 2 0 4 3 1.5 2 1 2 2 1.5 3 0 5 3 3 3 1 3 1 3

Kind regards,

Ya Huang