Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:34:41 -0800
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         Kristin <pickles_30747@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      warm weather and woodcocks

The recent warm weather has brought out the frogs in the late afternoon and evening in NW GA. The windows of the house are full of ladybugs and various species of wasps. But the best sound I have heard today is the peenting of the crazed woodcock in my front field in Subligna, GA in Chattooga County.

Kristin Poulsen Summerville, GA