Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:23:04 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Laughing Beggar <laughing_beggar@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: just some list etiquette

Hi all, As perhaps one of the prime suspects, I guess I really should reply. Someone once wrote: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet". Until now it has never occurred to me that anyone would take exception to my nom-de-plume (indeed, to my knowledge no-one on this list ever has). So, shall we get back to talking SAS ? L_B

"The beggar laughs in the face of the thief"