Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:43:34 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Zach Peery <zpeery@NATURE.BERKELEY.EDU>
Subject:      Simple data querying problem

Hi All,

Sorry about the last post - it seemed to want to send itself. in the meanwhile - I thought of a better way to explain the problem...

I am trying to identify observations in dataset A that occured within 1 hour of any observation in dataset B, and place these observations in a new dataset. Note that time is in hh.hh format such that 13.50 = 1:30 pm.

DATASET A time 9.00 13.00 14.00 21.00

DATASET B time 9.25 13.50 23.00

DESIRED DATASET time1 9.00 13.00 14.00

Thanks, I really appreciate any help that the list can provide. Zach