Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:31:35 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   express_myself_01@YAHOO.COM
Subject:   How long does it take to learn SAS, and how good is the Learning Edition

A friend of mine wants to learn SAS. For those of you who have learned it recently, how long did it take to know a reasonable amount, and what resources did you use?

Did anyone learn via the Learning Edition?

Please give me ideas on what has helped you learn SAS.

I may be helping him to learn SAS, but it has been a long time since I first learned it.

Thanks for any info you can give.

EM