Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2004, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:14:37 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alan Churchill <EMAILDIRECTLY@SAVIANSOFTWARE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Free SAS software utilities

Jim,

You can reach my email at

http://www.saviansoftware.com/contacts.aspx

Trying to avoid all of the spam on SAS-L ;-] I'll try and make that more clear in my reply email.

This page is operational from what I can see. We verified it with several people before I sent the post:

http://utilities.saviansoftware.com/

Let me know if you continue to have issues.

Thanks, Alan Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies"

? nntp://news.qwest.net/comp.soft-sys.sas/ Hi Alan,

I hope you read this. Your email address is not reachable; I got:

===== Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Free SAS software utilities Sent: 12/24/2004 10:33 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: EMAILDIRECTLY@SAVIANSOFTWARE.COM on 12/24/2004 10:33 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. < postman.medtronic.com #5.7.1 SMTP; 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for EMAILDIRECTLY@SAVIANSOFTWARE.COM> =====

Besides, your website gives the response:

===== The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. =====

I don't know whether the problem is on my or your side.

Regards - Jim.

P.S. I'll SET SAS-L NOMAIL to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU this afternoon. -- Y. (Jim) Groeneveld, MSc., Biostatistician, Science Team Vitatron B.V., Meander 1051, 6825 MJ Arnhem P.O.Box 5227, 6802 EE Arnhem, the Netherlands Tel: +31/0 26 376 7365, Fax: +31/0 26 376 7305 Jim.Groeneveld_AT_Vitatron.com (replace _AT_ by AT sign) http://www.vitatron.com, http://home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld

My computer and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

[common disclaimer]

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:27:09 GMT, Alan Churchill wrote:

>Savian has posted a website with some free windows utilities for SAS programmers. All of these require the .NET framework (1.1) but it should be installed by default if you are running XP or 2000 and have latest service packs. > > >http://utilities.saviansoftware.com > > >As people need anything, please let us know. > >Thanks, >Alan >Savian >"Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies"

[comp.soft-sys.sas]