Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:15:53 GMT
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Pablo Mora Olmedo <pmora@puc.cl>
Subject:      survey software

This question is somewhat off topic. My research group is going to buy a software to design and apply surveys (telephone, in-peron, and maybe on the web). We've narrowed our choices down to the survey system and snap survey. Has any of you used any of these programs? Can any of you recommend one or the other? All comments are very welcome Thanks in advance. Pablo