Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:48:15 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jeff Mather <Jmather@harthosp.org>
Subject:   concatinating date/time fields

Hi, I have to calculate differences between date/time fields. The first date field is formatted as dd-mmm-yyyy hh:mm, but the other is in 2 fields, one with the date as dd_mmm_yyyy, the other as time hh:mm. I need syntax to concatinate these fields to a single field in the same format as the first date field, so I can get a difference in date/time between the two.

Thanks for any assistance here! Jeff