Date:         Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:16:13 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Marks, Jim" <Jim.Marks@lodgenet.com>
Subject:      Re: Overlaying Multiple Histograms

Kathy:

Create the bins and graph (line - bar - area).

--jim

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Kathy Dykeman Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 6:44 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Overlaying Multiple Histograms

Group-

I am trying to generate multiple histograms (where one overlays the other) for a continuous variable, "temp" (range 0-100) where histogram 1 summarizes cases within my dataset where "type" = 1 and histogram 2 summarizes where "type"=2...

Does anyone have any experience in generating such output in SPSS? I want to avoid using Excel at all costs.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Kathy

Kathy Dykeman Project Director Knowledge Networks | Government and Academic Research http://www.knowledgenetworks.com/ganp/ Phone: 650.289.2028 | FAX: 650.289.2001 Email: kdykeman@knowledgenetworks.com