Date:         Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:16:21 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Patrick Wadlington <pwadlington@hoganassessments.com>
Subject:      ind raw to mean raw to percentile clustered bar graph

Hi all,

I am trying to produce one clustered bar graph comparing two groups' percentile scores across 7 sub-tests (two scores of each subtest clustered together). I have the individual raw scores on the 7 sub-tests and a paper table for converting mean raw scores to percentiles. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Patrick

Patrick L. Wadlington, Ph.D.

Psychometrician