Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:46:15 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Zdaniuk, Bozena" <BZdaniuk@ucsur.pitt.edu>
Subject:      canonical correlation

Hello, I would like to correlate a group of variables with another group of variables and I believe the way to do it is to run canonical correlation. Does anyone know how to do it in SPSS? Thanks a lot. Bozena

Bozena Zdaniuk, Ph.D. University of Pittsburgh UCSUR, 6th Fl. 121 University Place Pittsburgh, PA 15260 Ph.: 412-624-5736 Fax: 412-624-4810 email: bozena@pitt.edu -----Original Message-----