Date:         Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:28:41 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Marks, Jim" <Jim.Marks@lodgenet.com>
Subject:      Re: values macro?

You can do this through syntax:

VALUE LABEL varnam 1 'value1' 2 'value2'.

"varnam" is the name of your variable 1, 2 (etc) are values of the variable "value1" "value2" (etc) are the labels for each value.

--jim

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of c halbert Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 7:41 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: values macro?

I have a set of 100 values that I have put in the value section of variable view so that the values will show up in the output. How do I set up a macro so these often used data points come up with the entered values with out re-entering the 100 each time???

Thanks!