Date:         Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:45:47 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Claus D. Hansen" <ClausHansen@pc.dk>
Subject:      Correspondence Analysis (Optimal Scaling/Homogenity Analysis)

Dear members of this list,

I was wondering if anyone could point me to an article, a book or some kind of website which had examples on how to perform correspondence analysis using the procedures Optimal Scaling and Homogenity Analysis in SPPS. What I am most interested in is how to recode variables so they could be used in this type of analysis.

Thank you in advance,

Claus D. Hansen