Date:         Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:20:10 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ian Martin <ianmartin@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: stats help: loglinear
Comments: To: Carissa Donovan <Carissa.Donovan@utas.edu.au>

Carissa,

I've recently run hierarchical LL models on frequency of detectability (0 or 1) of an organic contaminant in blood of males/females from locations A/B/C.

Certainly sex and location were string, though I can't recall if I had to recode them as integer numeric to run the analysis, but that is easily enough done if necessary.

regards, cpal