Date:         Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:08:20 +1100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Carissa Donovan <Carissa.Donovan@utas.edu.au>
Subject:      SAX basic scripting

Greetings List,

Is there a property in SAX basic (used in scripting) for changing/updating the cases individually or as a range in the working document of the data editor. There is a property function for reading each case; I think it is called GetTextData or something like that. I want to know the equivalent for writing to each case.

Thanks all,

C.