Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:56:20 +1030
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kylie Lange <kylie.lange@flinders.edu.au>
Subject:      Re: supress all except correlations
Comments: To: Dale Glaser <glaserconsult@sbcglobal.net>

Hi Dale,

Here's one way to do it once the table has been created.

Hold down Alt and Control and click on the row labels you want to remove. This will highlight all the labels and data for those fields. Then right-click on the highlighted area and choose Hide Category. You can bring those fields back later if you want by going to View > Show All.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Kylie.

At 04:16 PM 17/02/2005 -0800, Dale Glaser wrote: >Hi there..I did a search on the archives and couldn't quite find a >solution....if all I want from: > >"corr var=x1 x2 x3 with y1 y2" > >is the columns of correlations (with my ultimate objective being to >cut-and-paste the column of correlations to construct a table consisting >only of their squared counterparts), how do I do that? I did try Cell or >Table properties but those only helped in deleting the 'N' and "sig" text, >not the actual numerical values. > >Any help would be greatly appreciated......thank you......dale > > > > >Glaser Consulting >Dale Glaser, Ph.D. >Consultant/Lecturer (SDSU/USD/AIU) >4003 Goldfinch St, Suite G >San Diego, CA 92103 >phone: 619-220-0602 >fax: 619-220-0412 >email: glaserconsult@sbcglobal.net >website: www.glaserconsult.com