Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:57:54 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tara Bisel <tara@sheeo.org>
Subject:      Re: copying and pasting pivot tables to excel

A related question: is there a way to export data in SPSS into a pivot table in excel?

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Hector Maletta Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:37 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: copying and pasting pivot tables to excel

For exporting, select your tables and use File-Export. I use to export in HTML and rerad the HTM files into Excel. Hector