Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:19:10 -0000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John McConnell <john@applied-insights.co.uk>
Subject:      Re: SPSS Analysis Plan file type
Comments: To: Patricia Cleland <Patricia.Cleland@EQAO.com>

Dear Patricia

I think it is for the new Complex Samples module.

Cheers John

John McConnell Applied Insights

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Patricia Cleland Sent: 18 February 2005 15:53 To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: SPSS Analysis Plan file type

Dear Listers,

In searching for a file using Windows search, I noticed in the Advanced Options that 'SPSS Analysis Plan' was listed as a file type. I've never heard of such a thing and when I searched the Help topics in SPSS, nothing came up. Does anyone have any idea what it is?

Pat ------------------------------------------------------------- Patricia Cleland, Ph.D.,C.Psych. Assessment Officer Assessment and Reporting Education Quality and Accountability Office 2 Carlton Street, Suite 1200 Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2M9

Phone: 416-314-7950 Fax: 416-325-0831 Email: patricia.cleland@eqao.com