Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:37:57 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Geoff Matthews <gmatthew@wgu.edu>
Subject:      More on earliest date

This worked so well the last time that I've been asked to do more. I have 68 date columns which correspond to 68 assessment columns. The assessment columns hold the names of various assessments. We'd like to know which test is being taken 1st , 2nd, 3rd, etc. On top of that, we'd like to know when they were taken (ie, create a variable for the 2nd earliest test, 3rd, etc.).

Any ideas?

Geoff Matthews

Institutional Research Analyst

Western Governors University