Date:         Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:49:05 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Nancy Sousa <nancy.sousa@sympatico.ca>
Subject:      help with syntax

Hello,

I have a variable that has mistakenly been assigned values for labels of (1, 2, 3, 4, 5.75); the values that should have been used are 101,102,103,104,105.175

For example, all cases that are 1 for this variable must now be changed to 101. Would someone please help me write syntax? Also, as I am new to using syntax can anyone suggest a good book?

Thanks