Date:         Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:22:21 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Frank J. Gallo" <fjgallo@verizon.net>
Subject:      Syntax for PFA

Hello All,

I am running a PFA on 25 variables. I would like to include in my syntax a command line that tells spss to use the largest absolute correlation for a variable with any other variable as the communality estimate for the variable. SAS uses a command line PRIORS=MAX. Any help with this syntax is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank