Date:         Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:26:32 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Baglioni, Tony" <ajb2t@comm.virginia.edu>
Subject:      Simple line graph

All,

I have what I suppose is a simple problem that I cannot figure out. First, I am generating an example of a regression between two interval level variables for a class. I want to obtain a scatter plot of the two variables with the regression line included and I cannot figure out how to do it. As a follow-up to this, I want to include a dummy variable and have a plot that shows the separate lines for each level of the dummy variable.

Any help is appreciated.

Tony

A. J. Baglioni, jr.

McIntire School of Commerce