Date:         Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:34:30 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sri Pasupulati <Sri.Pasupulati@ky.gov>
Subject:      select cases with Multiple variables in a range

Hi friends,

I have a Data (hospital) in which there are cases which have more than one variable (primary, secondary diagnosis ...) of the same type (have ICD 9 codes). I need to select the cases which have the code '250 - 260' in atleast one of those variables. What syntax do I need to use in the 'Select cases' function? Please help me.

Thanks in advance, Sri