Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2005, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:29:28 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         sharon <sharon@MATLOCK.WUSTL.EDU>
Subject:      Re: macro variable returning the directory of SAS file

Wensui Liu wrote: > Is there any macro variable return the current directory of SAS file, > something similar to &sysdate? > > Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is what you want, but I saw this handy tip a while back and use it with all my programs. When running in batch, it prints the path and sas program as a title on the output.

%let prog=%sysfunct(getoption(sysin)); title "report generated by program: &prog"