Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:17:07 +0100
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Marta García-Granero <biostatistics@terra.es>
Subject:   Re: GLM TEST subcommand - specify error term

Hi Fritz,

Run the analysis once (without /TEST subcommands), and copy the value for error SS and df, then repeat the analysis with the /TEST subcommand indicating the SS and the df in parenthesis. For example:

UNIANOVA sibs BY sex /METHOD = SSTYPE(3) /INTERCEPT = INCLUDE /CRITERIA = ALPHA(.05) /TEST = sex vs 13892.577 df (1503) /DESIGN = sex .

This code will test the SEX effect against an error term=13892.577/1503=9.243

HTH

Marta