Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:50:02 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Martin Sherman <MSherman@loyola.edu>
Subject:      add text won't print

Dear list: I have added some text to an output file and when I go to print it doesn't show up. Has anyone come across this problem. It also doesn't show up in Print Preview.

Martin F. Sherman, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology Loyola College 222 B Beatty Hall 4501 North Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21210

410 617-2417 (Office) 410 617-5341 (FAX) msherman@loyola.edu