Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:39:47 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marta García-Granero
              <biostatistics@terra.es>
Subject:      Re: Power for Correlations in SPSS

Hi

It turned out that a lot of people is interested in Cohen paper. I've tried to answer every request, but in some cases my mail server failed (it seems that my domain is considered SPAM by some mail providers, and my messages are bounced back).

Sorry for those who did not receive the paper. I downloaded it from here:

http://www.psych.ubc.ca/~schaller/Cohen1992.pdf

Regards, Marta mailto:biostatistics@terra.es