Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2005)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:27:27 -0700
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Comments:     DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
From:         Evans Christopher <evanscw@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Reed Bingham Birding

I took the morning off of work to revisit Reed Bingham State Park and do some more intensive birding. I was rewarding with an exceptional morning. I saw an even 60 species including 6 FOTS:

FOTS: Black and White Warbler (1 singing) Black-Throated Blue Warbler (lots singing) Great Crested Flycatcher (lots calling) Mourning Warbler (1 by sight) Red-Eyed Vireo (Lots singing and by sight) Blue-Headed Vireo (2 by sight and singing)

Other birds of interest were: Cattle egrets (2) Palm warblers (lots and lots) Yellow-throated Vireos (lots singing) Yellow-throated Warblers (2 singing) Purple Martins (5-6) Prothonotary Warblers (5-6) Chimney Swifts (10 or so)

Cheers,

Chris Evans (Tift County)

__________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun. http://www.advision.webevents.yahoo.com/emoticontest