Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:40:24 -0700
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Trudy Poon <kytpoon@gmail.com>
Subject:   ANCOVA Question - Resolved

Dear List,

The ANCOVA statistics can be obtained using Generalized Linear Model - Univariate. Under Model tab, choose Full Factorial; under options tab, click parameter estimates and observed power.

I only manage to interpret part of the output that is useful for me, but if anyone would like to share more on the output for GLM ANCOVA output, it would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

KYP