|Date: ||Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:26:26 -0700|
|Reply-To: ||godwin <carmelc@GMAIL.COM>|
|Sender: ||"SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>|
|From: ||godwin <carmelc@GMAIL.COM>|
|Subject: ||US - MA - Sr. Statistical Programer|
|Content-Type: ||text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"|
I am working on my latest requirment. if suitable kindly mail me
your updated CV.
Location: Marlboro, MA
Duration: 6 months
SAS programmer required for work on small statistical programming team
for growing, specialty pharmaceutical company in Marlboro, MA.
Looking for at least 7 years of SAS experience, 5+ years in a clinical
trials environment in a Biotech or pharmaceutical environment or CRO-
NOT in an academic/ research environment.
Candidates MUST have the following:
* 5 years experience with SAS, including SAS/Graph
* Experience with reporting macro toolset
* 3-5 years experience in a clinical trials environment
* U.S. experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical environment
* Ability to work independently
* work will consist of ISS/ISE and individual study validations,
in-house TFL production, and
ad hoc requests
Initial phone screen to be followed by an in-person interview.
Thanks & Regards,
Fax : 603-386-6244
Simplex Info Systems, Inc