Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2005, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 24 May 2005 08:17:05 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Joep <jsteeman@BUSINESSDECISION.COM>
Subject:   Re: scl dogmatism (was: anything from Joe Whitehurst)
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Gregg,

I do find it interesting to learn different approaches to tackle a problem. That's why I keep following the different threads. I learn a lot from those. What I'm still lacking in the SCL/Macro discusion is a comparison for the same problem solved in Macro or SCL with pro's and contra's. Until now I do only use some SCL functionality in Base SAS, like open(), attrn and the like functions. I'm open to any new view point.

I propose to go on with the discussion on clear and experienced facts. In that way we can learn from each other and grow in our profession.

Regards, Joep