Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:46:32 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   David Greenberg <dg4@nyu.edu>
Subject:   Re: Social Sciences Data for Regresssion
Comments:   To: "Stieve, Thomas" <Thomas_Stieve@brown.edu>

Many social science data sets can be downloaded from www.icpsr.org. There is no guarantee that any particular data set, and any particular model you decide to estimate, will give you a high R-square value. David Greenberg, Sociology Department, New York University

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stieve, Thomas" <Thomas_Stieve@brown.edu> Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:56 am Subject: Social Sciences Data for Regresssion