Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:12:38 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         D Mealand <ewnt05@HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
Subject:      help correcting elongated plots
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

I am finding that the ordinary SAS output plots (not gplot ones) are distorting their shape so that they are fitted to an A4 page regardless of any instructions I give them.

As I am using Correspondence Analysis it is really important that my plots should be square not elongated oblongs and I can't seem to stop the SAS monospace elongating the plots when they go to Word 2003. I can switch to Courier but then I get funnies all around the frame instead of normal frame tops and sides.

There must be a simple fix but I can't find it.

Thanks

David M.