Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:36:38 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Thomas A. Schmitt" <schmitta@UWM.EDU>
Subject:      Design/Analysis Quesions

Hello Everyone,

I have done a simulation study using SAS. I have a design that has two factors each with three levels that are crossed. Thus, I have a total of 9 conditions for each simulee. Each examinee takes all 9 conditions. Iím assuming this is a two-way within-subjects design. Is this correct? I sampled 200 simulees from a uniform distribution with 100 replications for each simulee. I then calculated RMSE and Bias for each simulee across the conditions. Thus, I have a total of 200 RMSE and Bias estimates. My main questions are: (1) is this design conceptualize correctly as a within-subjects design, (2) what would be the appropriate inferential analyses on the Bias and RMSE estimates I have (i.e., effect size (d), eta squared etc.) on the 9 conditions to determine meaningfulness, (3) and what would be the most appropriate way to analyze this in SAS.

Tom