Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Jun 2005 06:25:04 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Comments:     RFC822 error: <E> Unmatched parenthesis in address field.
From:         Undetermined origin c/o LISTSERV administrator
              <owner-LISTSERV@LISTSERV.VT.EDU>
Subject:      I ADVISE YOU TO RESPOND IN TIME TO.......................
Comments: To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

Dear

Your contact has been gotten from after a search for a person whom we can jointly invest Trust in and also solicit a Honourable partnership with.I represent a client and my client has interest to do business relative to investments in your country in areas related to agriculture or any business of your choice, to initiate a proper and structured relationship:

Please let me know what your response will be to an offer to receive investment funds in cash if:

1.The said fund amounts to Eight Million, Five hundred Thousand Dollars(US).

2.The said fund is in cash and will be transferred to you in same state.

3.The fund is intended to be invested through your agency in the purchase of facilities and assets, for the said purposes within your country.

4. This transaction will result in you being paid a commission of 10% off the investment capital.

5.The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality and professionalism in the handling of this matter.

Please respond urgently.

Sincerely.

Barrister. Ben Terry.

NB Please reply through this address (b_earjohn100@yahoo.ca)