Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:31:56 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         EM <express_myself_01@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      new stat consulting forum
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi,

I started a stat consulting forum here:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/statconsulting/start

You have to register at the site first, I believe, but it is free.

SAS consultants are welcome too - I just don't know all the copyright rules for the word "SAS" and I didn't want to deal with that aspect.

I've been a statistical consultant for about a year, and would like to have a place to talk with other consultants. I'd like to be able to discuss client issues, how to get new clients, etc. Also, sometimes I get client requests, and I'd like to have a network of people who I can pass work onto who might have a different skill set than myself.

You can also email me personally at

express_myself_01 at yahoo.com