Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Jun 2005 16:28:04 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         dmka <djrk0003@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Sort Memory in SAS9.1.1.3
Comments: To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

Hi All:

I use SAS9.1.1.3. I would like to change the SAS sort memory from the default 64m to 512m. I went into the following directory:

C:\Program Files\SAS\SAS9.1\nls\en\SASV9.CFG file

I changed sort memory in SASV9.CFG file from 64m to 512m but it does not allow me to save it. How do I change the sort memory and save it?

Thanks,

Doyle.