Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:49:56 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   baogong jiang <bgjiang@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Map genomic positions
Comments:   To: Anna T <arunatewari67@yahoo.com>

Hi, Anna T:

Would you please let us know what kind of data you have? (molecuar data, phenotype data or Link group data). Also what kind results you want? (A chromosome wiht label with gene positon?).

Please write back to list, We may can help you better.

baogong

On 6/24/05, Anna T <arunatewari67@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am working on the project where I need to map genomic positions of > chromosomes (like a horizontal bar with segments on it). I am not sure if > we can do this in SAS. I would appreciate your help on this subject > like ...what software can be used to do genome mapping? and if this can be > done in SAS how can I do this? > > If anyone could help me on this I would be appreciate your help. > > Thanks so much! >

-- Baoogng Jiang Department of Agronomy Lousisana State University