Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:36:30 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         rmengis@BCO.COM
Subject:      Re: SAS Frame: Passing Parameters from Input Field
Comments: To: sasrocks@GMAIL.COM

Use the Preview Buffer, which enables automatic substitution of SCL-variables into sascode between submit-endsubmit as text. Just precede each SCL-variable with an &. You should also lookup 'replace' scl-statement.

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of SPN Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:38 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: SAS Frame: Passing Parameters from Input Field

Hi:

I am new to SAS/AF and SCL Language. I have a basic question on passing the parameters from an input field to SAS Program which resides in the SCL program using SUBMIT and ENDSUBMIT.

Basically I want to take a value entered into the input field in a frame and then pass that value to the SAS Program.

(I hope my explanation makes sense)

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks,