Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2005, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:14:49 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Quentin McMullen <quentin_mcmullen@BROWN.EDU>
Subject:      width of rules in ODS RTF

Hi All,

In ODS RTF, I use rules=groups to get a line between column headers and table data, and frame=below to get a line after the table.

Is there a way I can dictate the width of the line from rules=groups? Borderwith seems to apply only to frame. I want both lines to have the same width.

ods rtf file='c:\junk\me.rtf' style=minimal; proc tabulate data=sashelp.class; class sex; tables sex /style=[rules=groups frame=below borderwidth=10] ; run; ods rtf close;

Kind Regards, --Quentin