Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:48:14 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Vishal Dave <VishalDave@Affina.com>
Subject:      Re: Hiding title

Savano,

First of all you have to generate a script for deleting title. There are sample scripts available with SPSS installation. It should be in your "C:\program files\SPSS\scripts\starter" location. You have to change the make the minor modification in the script "Delete Viewer Items" (just remove ' before SPSS title removal line)

Then save the modified script at some location and call it in the syntax by SCRIPT command. For example, if you are saving the modified script as "C:\script.sbs" the call the script by command line:

SCRIPT 'c:\script.sbs'.

By running the script, you would be able to remove the title from the output viewer.

Hope this helps, Vishal.

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Savano Sousa Pereira Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 4:41 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Hiding title

SPSS users,

I want to hide the "title" in SPSS viewer using syntax. What command I use in my spss syntax?

Regard's

Savano