Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (July 2005, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:32:20 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Wensui Liu <liuwensui@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Logistic Regression with a Random Effect
Comments:   To: Brad Heins <hein0106@umn.edu>

Brad,

Take a look at proc genmod.

On 7/29/05, Brad Heins <hein0106@umn.edu> wrote: > I have some binary data on cattle stillbirths (0 or 1) and I am looking to > do a logistic regression with the data. Some cows have more than one > calving so I would like to put cow in my model as a random effect. > > Will Proc Logistic accomodate a random effect or would I have to use > something like Proc Glimmix to get the job done? > > > Thanks. > > Brad Heins >

-- WenSui Liu, MS MA Senior Decision Support Analyst Division of Health Policy and Clinical Effectiveness Cincinnati Children Hospital Medical Center