Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:05:35 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Timothy Hennigar <thennig@idirect.com>
Subject:      Ctables and page numbering or table of contents

I am seeking help developing a Table of Contents from SPSS Ctables output .

I generally print a 100 or so tables at a time and would like to create a table of contents

for the output . there seems to be no auto procedure for this. I have developed a script

that uses a counter and pulls the table title of each pivot table generated - but there appears

to be now way to determine page number - if anyone has a soln to this I would appreciate the

help!

Thanks

Tim