Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:46:30 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Myles Gartland <myles.gartland@ROCKHURST.EDU>
Subject:      Received a Mac update

I spoke to our SPSS rep yesterday regarding a Tiger compatiable SPSS version as well as an updated version that is compatible with PC v 13.

She told me a Tiger patch will be released in the next week or two.

A brand new MAC version of SPSS will be released in the first part of 2006. This should allow us Mac users to open and edit SPSS files created in PC version 13 and above.