Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:25:56 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter Link <plink@VAPOP.UCSD.EDU>
Subject:      Graphing in SPSS

Hello -

I would like to include multiple graphs on the same plot.

Specifically, I have 2 groups for which I would like to plot their mean scores at several time points. I would also like to graph a regression line (estimates from Mixed procedure) for each group on the same plot.

Is this possible to do? If so, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter Link VA San Deigo Healthcare System